Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 2, 2013

How I Crave You

My lips are still burning and I want more of you. Hot. Hot. Hot. That's what my night was. Juicy fingers, liquid dripping down my chin and I couldn't wait for more. I think I want some more today. Are you available, Anthony? I'll make that phone call and we'll settle on a time and place, most probably my living room. I'll eat you right on the coffee table and the only light in the room will come from the TV.

Bring extra napkins, please.

As much as I've tried to stay away, knowing full well that you're not that good for me, I just can't resist. Your spice, bite and tangy flavor when you're well done. Just the way I like it. I'm so addicted to you.

When you're around, there is nothing else I need. Please answer your phone and come quick.

SO, how was your Friday night? Mine was awesome.

GOTTA LOVE THOSE SPICY, WELL DONE, BUFFALO WINGS FROM ANTHONY'S PIZZA!!

Ha ha ha!

Have a beautiful day, everyone! I'm headed to NaNoWriMo to get my write ON!

Ellie




No comments:

Post a Comment