Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Holiday Love



Good morning!

First of all, I would like to thank my readers, friends and family for joining me on my blogging journey with Blogger this year!  I've enjoyed my time in my new blogging home and the 852 page views are awesome!  It has been quite a good year for my children and I and we are thankful!  I am thankful for you, as well :)

I wish you and yours a beautiful, safe Holiday season and all the best for the New Year!

My friend Ruth has invited me to a Christmas party tonight, the first of the Holiday season for me, and I'm excited.  I haven't seen the hosts for quite a while and they are a fun bunch - a young, fun bunch :)  I'm finally feeling the Christmas spirit!  I need to pack today, so that I'll be ready for my trip to Northern Virginia to see my kids...I might be a bit tired from the night before!

Tomorrow morning, I take the train to DC and will Metro to my daughter's house to help her get ready for our family Christmas dinner.  I'm excited to see my kids and family!  I'm not really ready, but will have a day to buy last minute gifts in the DC area.  If I can't find great gifts in the malls of Northern Virginia, they just don't exist :)

I leave my Pug, Ozzy and my kitten, Pierre in my pet sitter, Junior's good hands with a new ceramic heater for the kitchen which doesn't ever seem to be warm enough.  I will miss them!  I'm off to share the Holidays and make new memories with my human kids now and leave my furry kids behind :)

My thoughts and prayers are also with those who find themselves alone during this Holiday season, with those who are hurting, and with the Sandy Hook families who face a Christmas without their precious children and family members. I also pray for the military members who can't be with their families, the elderly and with those who are in hospitals, unable to get home.  I pray for those in hospice and in shelters.

God bless and keep you all.

Peace and Holiday love to you,
Ellie


4 comments:

  1. Ellie, I hope you have a beautiful Christmas with family and friends and you have a great and wonderful time at the Christmas party. Give love, hug and kisses to Ozzy and Pierre for me please, and some of them include yourself! :) May this holiday season keep you safe in your travels and may 2013 be your best year ever!! Much love always, Dani xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dani! A WV party is never complete without moonshine and Honey Wild Turkey, yikes! haha! My train is two hours late, but I'm hanging in there! Amtrak, I have places to go and people to see! LOL! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours, sweet friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, Ellie! Love - ColoradoDreamin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you, J!! And, all the best for 2013!! Love, Ellie

      Delete